We cannot stress enough how important it is to get your heating and cooling system maintained just as you do with your vehicles, keeping your system up-to-date and running as expected. With summer approaching and temperatures as high as ever, it is with great urgency that you receive your AC tune-up to ensure you and your family will be kept cool and comfortable this summer while keeping those bills as low as possible.
Getting your system maintained once a year can help you avoid unexpected breakdowns and increase your system’s efficiency and life and even reduce your bills due to its efficient operation. Now that you know why you should be receiving an AC tune-up, do you know what it includes?
A proper and thorough tune-up includes
- Replacing and cleaning of air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Comprehensive cleaning of the condenser coils
- Professional evaluation of freon levels
- Entire calibration of thermostat
- Inspecting blower motor and belt
- Evaluating entire operations and conditions
- Examining area and equipment conditions
- Inspection of duct work
- Verifying both AC drain lines are not clogged up to prevent costly water damage to floors and ceilings
These are just a few of the major tune-up points any AC tune-up should be covering. At My AC San Antonio, our Home Service Plan has up to 47 tune-up points with tune-up services for summer AND winter and can give you up to 10% discount on ALL repairs. You can sign up today for only $9.99 a month! Visit our Maintenance page for more details or pick up the phone and call us to get you summer ready today (210) 303-1777!